Refrigerator oatmeal has been one of my favorite quick breakfast meals to make! I was looking up recipes that were easy to make for breakfast and could also be on-the-go. I found one recipe that turned out delicious & was easy to make!
You can make them with any type of fruit/berries you want & these meals can least up to three days.
- 1/3c oats (rolled oats, old fashioned)
- 1/3c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2c 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1t honey
- chopped frozen or fresh berries (your choice of cherries, blue berries, raspberries)
- mason jar with lid / bowl with lid / small container
Layer the oats first in your jar/bowl. Add the almond milk next then drop in the Greek yogurt & honey after. Lastly, add in your choice of berries. Stir everything together. Cover up the meal with a lid and put it in the fridge. Easy to make & delicious to eat!